Thursday, March 11, 2010

Where can i find piano sheet music for Ready Steady Go! the theme song is from Fullmetal Alchemist?

im looking for some piano sheet music for the opening theme from Fullmetal Alchemist, 'Ready, Steady, GO!' so i can transpose it to trumpet music, so i can play it. please help me!Where can i find piano sheet music for Ready Steady Go! the theme song is from Fullmetal Alchemist?
Oh....I love that intro music!!!!


I did a search and someone said it was on this site but if it is, it must be under a Japanese name....hope this helps:





http://alphatrance.com/0engine/music/ani鈥?/a>





Also, this site has a sheet music request forum, if it is not found anywhere. Good luck!





http://forums.ichigos.com/index.phpWhere can i find piano sheet music for Ready Steady Go! the theme song is from Fullmetal Alchemist?
u hav to go to japan to get it but probaly u cant read them because their are in japanese

Report Abuse



I have the sheet music for that song, I would have to snail mail it to you though because I do not have a scanner. Write me through Y!A if you are willing to do that.
SheetMusicPlus.com musicnotes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment