Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Where can I find ';Dear God'; and ';Keep Holding On'; Piano sheet music?

I've been looking for these two piano songs for days and I just can't seem to find them. I need to download them off the internet for free. Thank you :)Where can I find ';Dear God'; and ';Keep Holding On'; Piano sheet music?
Keep Holding On:


http://www.4shared.com/file/31080509/366鈥?/a>





For the ';Dear God'; sheet music, who is the singer/band? There are several versions.Where can I find ';Dear God'; and ';Keep Holding On'; Piano sheet music?
you want to steal Christian Music?





that's gotta be real bad Karma





it is NOT legal to download, copy, or share copyright music with out paying the copyright holder


and that DOES include sheet music





same thing as shoplifting

No comments:

Post a Comment