Thursday, March 11, 2010

Does anyone know where I can get Piano sheet music for songs like Unfaithful and A Thousand Miles?

I don't know why I have a sudden, strange urge to play them on the Piano. Could someone help?Does anyone know where I can get Piano sheet music for songs like Unfaithful and A Thousand Miles?
frosty of course you know you can go to the music store and buy those expensive books my mother is a pianist and when she needed sheet music for a certain song i was able to find it on ebay there was some seller who was in a choir or something and distributing sheet music of course even if you do not find that particular seller you should still look on ebay you might be able to get your sheet music for one dollar http://www.ebay.com/Does anyone know where I can get Piano sheet music for songs like Unfaithful and A Thousand Miles?
If you have Limewire or Kazaa you can search under ';documents';.
try www.sheetmusic.com. if all else fails, try amazon.com. They sell everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment