Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I am looking for the piano solo sheet music to verdi's grand march from the opera 'Aida'?

I really want to learn how to play this piece, but I can't seem to find it. It was written by Giuseppe Verdi. Just in case you are not familiar with it, here is a link.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGvtByNnwOc





It's the music in the background. Thanks for the help.I am looking for the piano solo sheet music to verdi's grand march from the opera 'Aida'?
Giuseppe Verdi Triumph March from Aida


for piano solo $5.95I am looking for the piano solo sheet music to verdi's grand march from the opera 'Aida'?
I LOVE VERDI!








SheetMusicPlus.com or Amazon.com will have it. It can also be found on these websites:





musicnotes.com/sheetmusic


musicroom.com


greatscores.com


pianostreet.com


freehandmusic.com





I'm going to sing the role of Aida one day. hehe
Just for laughs: G C D G D E E E E F C E D C D E E D C

No comments:

Post a Comment